Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
You should do this by taste. I always change things depending on how it tastes, but the basic recipe I start with is this:
1/4 cup balsamic Vinegar
4 tablespoons peanut butter (Or another nut butter)
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
1 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon mustard (I have used plain yellow or dijon. Both taste great)
1 tablespoon cherry juice (Optional)
Whisk everything together. If kept covered and refrigerated, should keep for 2 weeks.
Again, remember to taste as you go. Sometimes you want more peanut butter or sometimes more vinegar. This is more a starting point.
You should do this by taste. I always change things depending on how it tastes, but the basic recipe I start with is this:
1/4 cup balsamic Vinegar
4 tablespoons peanut butter (Or another nut butter)
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
1 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon mustard (I have used plain yellow or dijon. Both taste great)
1 tablespoon cherry juice (Optional)
Whisk everything together. If kept covered and refrigerated, should keep for 2 weeks.
Again, remember to taste as you go. Sometimes you want more peanut butter or sometimes more vinegar. This is more a starting point.
Comments
Post a Comment